Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Holiday Wishes, With a Wrestling Flair

Hello all!

Well, it's almost 10:30 PM here and I just got back home from the annual "Christmas at the Sheltons" show that my G/F's Aunt Mother-in-law's church. It is kind of a tradition that we all go every year and I have to admit that it isn't a half bad show. It's a Christmas concert and they have an orchestra, chior and the proverbial whole nine yards. For those of you who don't know me, you will only find me in church twice a year and that is Christmas with the Sheltons, and the Mid Night Mass on Christmas Eve. I have nothing against Religion, I just choose to worship in my own way, and it doesn't require a mass of people saying stuff I can't understand; all in unision.

Somewhere during the opening prayer and the 75 Hail Mary's it struck me that I didn't do a very good job explaining the wrestling school and the people in it, so here is a class picture:
Colonel Debeers and Playboy Buddy Rose class picture.

I am not in this picture, as it was taken before I came to town as a student. It is courtesy of Playboys website, if you want to check it out you can HERE.

Also, if you have the mind, here is a video clip of some of their best students during a show earlier this year. I think some of these kids have the potential to "make it." The clip can be accessed by clicking HERE.

Well, I think that will do it for tonight. Once again, thank you for reading, and until next time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Testing

Sat Apr 01, 04:16:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005/2009 The Making Of A Wrestling GOD. All Rights Reserved.