Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, February 27, 2006

Opinionated Thoughts Number Four

Well, where to start. This opinionated thoughts entry will be about my fan base, small as it may be, and the sudden fall of readership I have noticed over the past week.

When Dean Simon asked that I include some thoughts and opinions, I thought it was an excellent idea as it would give the readers of this blog an even better insight into the person that is me. However, as I have stated above, I have noticed a sharp decline in my readership this past week, and I attribute this to me not wrestling for the last several weeks. First and foremost this blog was and is not intended to have every post wrestling action related, but rather a more complete story of me, and my attempt to make it in the wrestling world. So, while I am on hiatus for awhile with this pneumonia thing (cured, I think, let's cross our fingers), I decided to invite you, my readers into my world with some news and reviews until I can get back to the ring. If I am lucky I get about five to eight visits a day to my blog, and that is down from the twenty to thirty I was getting when this started to take off. Now I did expect a downturn, but I am a little disheartened at just how much. All of this wouldn't be a big deal if it wasn't for me drawing a lot of my strength from the people pulling for me. Believe me, if it wasn't for this blog and the support I have been getting, I might not still be at it. Your thoughts, comments, insights and over all good wishes are very important for me, and I count on them more then you know. I need this to get HUGE, as someday someone who has pull and power in a promotion might hear about it, then "WE" are as good as in folks! If you visit my blog and like a particular post, leave a comment! If you disagree with an opinion or a post or anything, leave a comment! VISIT MY GUESTBOOK! Sign it and let me know you was there. That is probably the most under utilized thing I have on this blog, and after I spent hours and hours trying to put it on, it is barely used! So, before this post sounds any more pathetic with my whining, I should ask all of you for some help in advertising. Include a link to my site on your site, send a word off about this in an email you are sending out anyway. Tell a friend, write the Pope, ANYTHING would be appreciated. I have stated in the past, I am not doing this alone, I am taking each and every one who supports me with me. When I wrestle my first match at Madison Square Garden, as I stand on the middle rope gazing out over the masses of fans in quiet contemplation of the match that is about to take place, I'll look into that sea of people and I will search for you. I promise!

My Opinion:
You are only as strong as the people who support you let you be. You are on top of your success mountain for only as long as the people who support you hold you in position. You can want it, you can need it, you can dream about it, but if you have no one to support you, you can miss it. Always believe in yourself, as those who support you believe in you, and there is NOTHING you can't do!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennette Marie Powell said...

I love your blog, including the non-wrestling posts! Your "Opinionated Thoughts" columns are good for in between wrestling posts, and I've enjoyed them even though I don't always comment. I haven't signed your guestbook, but I'm not a big fan of guestbooks in general. I do have your link on my blogroll. Glad to hear you're feeling better and hope to see you back in the game soon!

Wed Mar 01, 07:42:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005/2009 The Making Of A Wrestling GOD. All Rights Reserved.