Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Personal Update 02-19-2006


It's great to be back! None of you know this yet, but I just got out of the hospital on account of this stupid pneumonia bug I have. Last Thursday I couldn't breath. Literally. I guess during the night the pneumonia that won't die decided to take up residence in my right lung and I literally could not breath. So after three days of feeling like a 90 year old man who just had a lung ripped out, I am glad to report that I now have the "most powerful antibiotic known to man", a prescription cough expectorant, and a doctors note stating absolutely no wrestling for two more weeks. This is not the way to start out your wrestling career. If it wasn't for the pretty nurses waiting on me hand and foot I would have gone crazy in the hospital bed wanting to get out. AND I AM PISSED because this is the third time since December and with today's modern science you would think they could kill a wimpy little pneumonia. But, like I said I had/have the bug from hell. And if I want to make it back to the ring sooner as opposed to later I should follow the doctors advice to the letter, which I intend to do. So for the next two to three weeks I guess I will veer from the intended content of this blog and snoop around the wrestling world trying to find some interesting things to report to you all until I can get back in the ring and re-commence my training. Speaking of which, I should call the school and let them know...I think I will do that now, so Until next time..!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that's...wow. Really unforunate. But thank god you weren't wrestling while you were sick. It's a good thing you have strong antibiotics and here's to you getting back in the ring again soon!

Sun Feb 19, 10:15:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005/2009 The Making Of A Wrestling GOD. All Rights Reserved.