Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Dean Simon and the Site That Couldn't

Well, as you all can see there are a few changes to the blog here. I send out my heart felt thanks to Dean Simon who managed to do in five minutes what I couldn't do in a month and a half! It is very important to me that Eddie Guerrero gets his kudos, but a lot of people have written in and suggested that I lose the in memorial banner that I have been including on every post. Well, thanks to Dean, I now have the banner in it's rightful place, on top of the screen. Once again, THANK YOU Dean, The Making Of A Wrestling GOD's tech guy. We are on our way now!

Tomorrow morn I head off to Portland for another bone crunching good time on the mat. And don't forget, the promoter from Idaho is going to be there, I hope to make a potential future contact. I'll update you tomorrow evening.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hummm im your g\f & couldnt even get that recognition but then again i guess a wmn that "MAKES" the man dosent deserve any acknowledgmen! lmao

Sat Feb 04, 11:35:00 PM PST  
Blogger Chris said...

Thanks for your post. I have looked around your site and it looks pretty good. I'm new to blogging myself, so I don't know what to offer. Looks like you are getting some good help now anyway. Good luck.

Sun Feb 05, 03:43:00 AM PST  
Blogger Jennette Marie Powell said...

Like the changes! Much easier to read. You might consider including a link to your RSS/Atom feed, for those who use Bloglines or other news/blog aggregators. Good luck with the promoter tomorrow!

Sun Feb 05, 09:41:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the props.

And Jeanette, you can find a link to an Atom feed near the blogger button in the sidebar.

Mon Feb 06, 11:49:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005/2009 The Making Of A Wrestling GOD. All Rights Reserved.