Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Oh No, I Didn't Go!!!!!

Well, I can report that due to minor logistical problems , I missed class this past Sunday. I got up that morning, stumbled to the shower to freshen up (First rule of etiquette is when you wrestle, keep up on the the personal hygene, or you will here about it.) And DID NOT go to class, due to circumstances outside my control. However, I do have much to report to you, as my girlfriend read my blog for the first time, and in her words "demands a re-write." It seems I was not as clear on some issues as she would have liked. So, without any further verbal nonsense, Keidi, honey, this is for you.

Where to start, where to start. Keidi and myself have been together for about five years now. We met, of all places, over the internet and me, being the free spirit that I am, sold everything I owned and moved from Michigan all the way out west to the beautiful state of Oregon. A side note here for you non Oregonians~~~if you ever come here DO NOT pronounce Oregon the way you have always been taught, the locals pronounce it phonetically OREGUN. They just hate it when you say it the other way. Anyway, in my very first blog entry the way I wrote it was that "I had the house next door to my neighbor, Rick..." well, I should have said it more accuratley that my sweet, adorable most wonderful girlfriend had the house next door, so when I moved in with her, Rick was my neighbor by proxy. And furthermore, she would like it known and in type for you all to see that I wouldn't have known Rick, let alone now be employed by him at the present time NOR have a place to live (Whatever in the world would I do?)if it wasn't, in fact, for her. Thanks honey!

In all truth, I love that woman with all my heart. Boy is she a character! I always told her that if she was rich she would be called eccentric, but since she is just a ham~and~egger like the most of us, she is just wierd. I don't tell her this enough, but I love her because she doesn't try to kill the little boy in me, even though sometimes I know I drive her crazy. Think about it, at an age when being a professional wrestler should be the furthest thing from my mind, she supports me and lets me "go play" as boy's will be boys. She doesn't tell me I am wasting my time, as I very well may be, even though she is careful to point out that my time IS her time, especially on the weekends, with that following the time honored tradition of most couples; whats his is hers, and whats hers is hers. She has two wonderful kids, Kelsey who is soon to be 14 (MY GOSH..!!! 14!) and Karter, 9. And I love them very much. I think I won her over on the wrestling thing on the premise that in my quest to become the BEST WRESTLER TO NEVER MAKE THE BIG TIME, she was coming along for the ride as well. I love ya honey!

Well, enough sentimental bull crap. By hook or crook I will be at this weekends wrestling class, and I hope to have some worthy news to report. Be prepared for many possible future re-writes on my blog concerning my girlfriend, as she is quickly proving to be one of my legions of three or four fans, and my number one critic!

Until next time I bid you all a fond adieu!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005/2009 The Making Of A Wrestling GOD. All Rights Reserved.