Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I'm back, and I'm bad!

Hello all! I am back from not having access to the computer for over 24 hours on account of the internet being out here in Oregon. It goes without saying that I was more then chomping at the bit to come back online to work on our blog.

Ok, this is the deal, I have been very happy with the feedback I have been getting from everyone, and I have had some fantastic ideas given to me. I plan on taking all the information and incorporating it into my blog. And as you might have noticed I now have a guestbook! Please stop by and sign it so that I know who and where my friends are. And keep the ideas coming! I appreciate it more then you will ever know!

Thanks for reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005/2009 The Making Of A Wrestling GOD. All Rights Reserved.