Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, January 27, 2006

WAPW! WAPW!!



Good morning all. I couldn't sleep well last night, the result of eating dinner a little too late and Mr Heartburn came a-calling. But eating late couldn't be helped as thats the price you pay to be a mover and a shaker on the pig farm.

I don't think this will be a very long post as I don't have much to report other then WAPW (!). WAPW stands for Western America Professional Wrestling, and it's a promotion that Ed Baker put together and some of the better students in class perform in. A link to the Website can be found here: WESTERN AMERICA PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING.Some of these kids are quite good, and I have no doubt that they just might make a bit of a bang in the exciting world of professional wrestling.



Ok, now for my legions and legions of three or four fans, I have a gift to you. I know how you all enjoy my blog (Yeah right, as I have not yet reached the masses, how about helping me advertise with a little word of mouth here?) I first got turned onto the exciting world of blogging by reading Percy Pringles blog that he updates regularly. On his site you can find a general store where you can purchase autographed merchandise, and currently he's Hawking (Please pardon the name pun) a series of shoot interviews he did with Ring Of Honor. I have ordered these, and you can expect a full review at a later date. He also has a section called storytime archives, and I absolutely love these as he recounts a lot of personal stories of his life, as well as anecdotes of his time in the wrestling business. I didn't mention his site before as I wanted to get his permission first on account as I feel it was the right thing to do, and through an email I think he gave it. He didn't say no anyway. He is a wonderfully kind man and for you true blue wrestling fans I strongly urge you to patronize his site. The link to it can be found here: www.percypringle.com.



One more order of business. I attend the wrestling school of Playboy Buddy Rose and Colonel DeBeers. I know, duh, right? Well, the Playboy has his very own website where you can find information on the school, a store, questions and answers, a ton of pictures and a ton of intersting facts. And for those of you in the Pacific Northwest who may harbor a dream...by all means contact a guy by the name of Ron Carleton. There is a link on the site that will patch you directly to the email, if you have questions about the school, or just want to find out a little more information then he will definatley pass your name to Buddy and Colonel and they WILL call you back. Between the two of them they have been wrestling for like 60 years or so, and have wrestled some of the biggest names in the industry, guys like Andre the Giant, Shawn Michaels, Sgt Slaughter and on and on and on. Buddy was even in the very first Wrestlemania. He wrestled in the first match of what has become an industry icon against Tito Santana. (Buddy wrestled under a mask as the Executioner.) The link to Buddys site can be found here: playboybuddyrose.com.

Well, that should do it for now. Give a look to both Percy Pringles and Playboy Buddy Roses sites, if you enjoy reading blogs, they make mine look rather amateurish. Well, maybe because mine is.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not sure you got my last message...
about wanting to hear more about your Hot g\f please write more on her cause she makes your blog worth reading lol

Sat Feb 04, 12:17:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005/2009 The Making Of A Wrestling GOD. All Rights Reserved.