Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Class Update for 1-29-2006

Well, I went to class today, but I was twenty minutes late due to the monsoon we were having, and all the way to Portland I was hydroplaning all over the place. And once I got there it didn't get any better! I guess everyone has those days, nothing goes right. It seemed like the most basic of moves was more complicated then usual. I arrived just in time for Colonel DeBeers big announcement: next week a promoter is coming to scout for new talent for a promotion he has in Idaho. If he is interested in you then you have to move there, but that's a pretty big step for newbies who are just learning their trade. Being paid, and making your living wrestling is the proverbial foot in the door at the smaller promotions. But don't worry, faithful readers, I am no where near being ready, so I will be still attending the school, honing my craft as a yet unsigned professional.

In undertaking this endeavor I depend a lot on feedback from you, my readers, as to what works on this blog and what doesn't. I know most of my entries have been mini novels, but I had a lot of ground to cover in introducing me and my cause to you. The more I post , the less I find I have to cover, so future entries should be quite a bit shorter. However I invite each and every one of you to post a comment, tell me what you think! Do you like it? Does this blog suck? What would you do, or not do? More personally, anyone who has any experience wrestling on the professional level PLEASE pass on to me any pearl of wisdom you may have. I am not doing this alone, I am taking each and everyone of you with me, lets see just how far we can go in chasing down this dream! I plan on adding a guest book really soon, please stop by and sign it, I promise if you leave your email address I will respond to each and every one. With my hard work, your support and a little luck we can do this thing!

3 Comments:

Blogger TT said...

The "Great One"... every sport needs one... so why not you? Maybe I should wrestle... I'm 6'0", 250 and play rugby. Sadly, I bruise easily... haha.

Mon Jan 30, 09:58:00 PM PST  
Blogger Annette said...

I love the wrestling.
Kirk Angle being my fav.The Rock is brill too.
Please carry on...and good luck with it.

Tue Jan 31, 03:21:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, this post deserves to be one of the entries on the WikiLog.

Wed Feb 01, 04:19:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005/2009 The Making Of A Wrestling GOD. All Rights Reserved.