Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

And this is where the masses come in...

Ok, now it is time for the interactive part of this endeavor. In pasts post I have told you that whomever shall support me, that we were going to do this together. My success is your success, when I make it to the top, you make it to the top. I meant that and now here is where you come in:

I want as many ideas as you can come up with for my wrestling character. Now, before you get excited don't go making me into the Bigshow or Hulk Hogan. Those are some naturally big guys, and we have to make as good a gimmick as we can that fits in with my own physical characteristics. If I had to make a comparison in my body size I would say I am built like a Tazz and/or Rhyno. I am 5'10 and between 220 in a good month to 250 in the winter. However it is very important that I am not pigeon holed into a Rhyno or Tazz mold, those characters were already done. What would YOU like to see? I have some ideas for my psychology that, unfortunately, I can't disclose publicly lest someone does it before me, but it involves a lot of crowd interaction. And it can be done either as a good guy, or a bad guy, face or heel as it is put in the business. I need quality ideas here as very soon the character that you help me build will need to start taking shape. And you will see him on the blog first. The whole feel of this blog is going to change soon, kind of like it is being written by someone else...The character YOU created!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennette Marie Powell said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog! The thing I love about WWE as opposed to "real" sports is that it's not just a game, but a story with characters.

My favorite WWE characters are the ones who aren't all good or all bad - Shawn Michaels for instance, is mostly a good guy but sometimes does heel things like giving Hogan Sweet Chin Music after a match was over. Eddie Guererro pulled off he opposite well with the Batista's buddy storyline - bad guy doing a good thing. These are well-rounded characters.

Matt Hardy has great crowd identification because people love someone who keeps going in the face of adversity. He almost always loses but he keeps getting back in the ring. There's also that "undeserved misfortune" thing going on with Lita, his prior firing, etc.

Granted, I haven't been following WWE for a long time so some of my info may be off in the bigger, long-term picture, but hopefully it's helpful.

I will enjoy following your progress toward your dream!

Thu Feb 02, 05:48:00 AM PST  
Blogger zerovoltage said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

About the request you left. I think your site just needs more visuals, it doesn't even have a picture of you. Regular updates and wrestling inside information would also be a great help.

Regarding the character ideas you need. It would help if we know what kind of wrestling persona you are willing to take on. Go hardcore perhaps? or be a technical wrestler ala Bret "the Hitman" Hart?

Fri Feb 03, 02:15:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005/2009 The Making Of A Wrestling GOD. All Rights Reserved.