Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Paying Tribute To A Champion

Eddie Guerrero
Tribute Video
Featuring Here Without You

By 3 Doors Down


Eddie Guerrero
Tribute Video
Ring Of Honor


Hello all!

For you Eddie fans I have included a couple of my favorite tribute videos. I really like the one from WWE. It touches your heart, at least it does mine. But my favorite one is from Ring Of Honor. It's a shoot style interview, shot in the locker room after he lost to Super Crazy, and in his own words, it captures the heart of Eddie Guerrero. This is how I remember him and the number one reason why I am going to wrestling school. Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Arthur said...

Hey there Chris! This is Arthur, your fellow Latino Heat fan. Thanks for the visit. I'll add you up on my links section.

If you need help in making a good character for you please email me. Keep it up!

Thu Feb 02, 10:57:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005/2009 The Making Of A Wrestling GOD. All Rights Reserved.