Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, May 21, 2006

What Kind Of Wrestler Am I?

Sunday, May 21, 2006


What Kind Of Wrestler Am I?
Current mood: artistic

You scored as Memphis. Most top stars have passed through Memphis! You are on the right path!

Memphis


93%

Hardcore


87%

Tag team


77%

Old School Brawler


77%

Power wrestler


77%

Super Heavyweight


57%

Technical


53%

Luchador


47%

Monster


47%

80's WWF


43%

Jobber


40%

What kind of pro wrestler are you?
created with QuizFarm.com


Yep, that's me. I am on my way. Was that a left, or right turn at Albuquerque to get to Memphis?

~Chris
Currently listening:
Rhinestone Cowboy: The Best of
By Glen Campbell
Release date: By 11 February, 2003

4:41 PM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

From My Blog On Myspace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005/2009 The Making Of A Wrestling GOD. All Rights Reserved.