Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, May 12, 2006

Not Much Going On

Hello all.

Just a quick personal update here. There isn't much going on right now that is newsworthy, and I didn't want you all to think I was forgetting about you.

I created a page on My Space. The reason I have done this is that network is HUGE. There are millions of people there, and I am trying to make contacts, which I have been pretty successful in doing. I don't want to make this site suffer at the hands of My Space, and I promise to still make this one my priority as I am a loyal Blogspotter, but I can really get some networking done at My Space. If you all have the time, I would love to have you swing by and give me your opinion of the page, and visit there to leave comments and suggestions.

Personally, I have been put through the wringer lately. Tons of personal problems, health issues, deaths in my family, you name it, it happened to me this month. My poor Uncle Chuck, he lost his wife, a son a couple years ago, and last week his only surviving son to a car accident. Uncle Chuck, I love you and I miss you and my heart goes out to you.

Keidi has had her share of issues too. I am not at liberty to say, but she has been through a very scary time with a close family member, my heart aches for her as well. I love you babydoll.

My training. I will be resuming it very soon. Health wise, I feel fine and I see no reason not to hit the mat again very soon. I have been keeping Buddy Rose up to date, so he understands, but his well wishes mean a lot to me.

That aught to do it for now. Oh, I almost forgot! PLEASE visit my page at My Space. The Addy is: http://www.myspace.com/chrishawkisgreat. Please feel free to come and go between the two, I have it linked up here in several places. Remember, I appreciate you all, and all the support you have been giving me. It means more then you know.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Blogis very nice...I visit more often in the future.Thanks for your visit

Wed May 17, 04:32:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005/2009 The Making Of A Wrestling GOD. All Rights Reserved.