Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, March 03, 2006

Going Back To School

I just wanted everyone to know that I am going back to wrestling school this weekend. Although I have a little less wind then I had before this pneumonia bug hit, I do feel a lot better, and let's all keep our fingers crossed that it doesn't come back. I just hope I haven't been gone too long so that I am really rusty when I step through the ropes. I will do my best, and will give you all a complete class update when I get back.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure you'll do great. Good luck!

Sat Mar 04, 03:18:00 AM PST  
Blogger Jennette Marie Powell said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better! Have fun taking the kicks, slams and punches again!

Sat Mar 04, 08:27:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005/2009 The Making Of A Wrestling GOD. All Rights Reserved.