Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, June 30, 2006

Sinn and Squeaky, reuniting of The Church, TNA and WWE/ECW

Friday, June 30, 2006


Sinn and Squeaky, reuniting of The Church, TNA and WWE/ECW
Current mood: determined

To All Ye Faithful Readers:

I am humbled. Since I posted this, NO ONE has done anything in regards to this petition. Oh well, I guess I will import this to "The Making Of A Wrestling GOD", my other site. They are a little more supportive, I guess.

~Chris

Read Bulletin




From: Chris

Date: Jun 29, 2006 11:05 PM
Subject: Sinn and Squeaky, reuniting of The Church, TNA and WWE/ECW
Body: ATTENTION ANY AND ALL WRESTLING FANS!

I have been asked, albeit in an unofficial way, to go to bat for the Original Sinn and Squeaky.

I want to start an online petition of MySpacers to get Sinn booked back on either TNA with a reuniting of the Church, or for WWE/ECW.

If I am successful, Sinn promised to book me in his next show, so I am counting on all of you to help me out. If you add your name to the bottom of this and repost it, I will forward this petition on to the powers that be if/when we get enough to make this worth while.

If you have any questions, ideas or just want more information, please email me here at Myspace, or at abruptgreatonex1@yahoo.com.

Thank you and good night.

~TGO

*The following individuals would like to see Nick Cvjetkovich, aka Dr Nick SINNful and Squeaky, on your programming. We, the consumers and viewing public, like the character performed by Mr Cvjetkovich, and we strongly feel that he would make a tremendous asset to your organization. Therefore we strongly urge you to book
Dr Nick SINNful and Squeaky.

We collectively thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.

Sincerely,

Chris Hawk abruptgreatonex1@yahoo.com

Currently reading:
Between Chapters
By Nicholas Cvjetkovich
Release date: By September, 2000

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005/2009 The Making Of A Wrestling GOD. All Rights Reserved.