Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, July 14, 2006

From my site at myspace.com

Friday, July 14, 2006

New Layout for "The Making Of A Wrestling GOD"
Current mood: full
Category: Blogging

Just a quick note....

You all may have noticed that the layout of "The Making Of A Wrestling GOD" on Myspace.com has changed. The red thatch has served me well, but, to quote the late~great Owen Hart: "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE!" The layout at blogspot.com remains the same, however, I like the clean simplicity of it.

This Sunday is wrestling time at the school. I need to hone my greenhorn skills, and I can't truly become the second best wrestler to NEVER make the big time unless I get my butt out there and wrestle. Besides, I think Buddy Rose and Colonel DeBeers miss me because they keep calling to ask if I shall grace them with my presence. HA! Either that or I need a lot more work before they put their stamp of approval on me. So, Sunday, to Portland I must go.

Timmins Ontario, Canada. September 30th, BSE and CrimeStoppers bring wrestling to the great people of Timmins! TNA superstar Christian Cage is slated to be there, and The Original Sinn and Squeaky MIGHT make an appearance as well. I will be back with a complete roster when I get the word. Oh, and the card, as always, is subject to change.

A very special shout out to my friend Char and her husband who celebrate their 10th wedding anniversary (If I spelled that right, when is myspace gonna get a spell checker???) this Sunday. Kudos to you guys, and here's to 10 more!

That aught to do it for now. Until I grace you with my presense again, I hope this was enough to sustain you all, and you got your fill of TGO! Either that, or TGO is filled of something else. I vote for the latter!

Until then,

~Chris

Currently listening:
Bad to the Bone
By George Thorogood & the Destroyers
Release date: By 25 October, 1990

3:47 PM - 24 Comments - 57 Kudos - Add Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005/2009 The Making Of A Wrestling GOD. All Rights Reserved.