Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, March 19, 2006

The G/F Letter, As Promised

"OMFG IN HEAVEN OH REALLY YOU THINK YOU WILL BE OUT OF WRESTLING FOR 2 MONTHS???? YOU DUMBAZZ! I WOULD THINK BEING SO ILL AND ALL YOU COULD POSSIBLY SPARE MORE THEN 2 MONTHS TO RECOUP YOURSELF INSTEAD OF BASICALLY KILLING YOURSELF! (YOUR BODY, AFTER WHAT ITS BEEN THROUGH, NEEDS MORE THEN 2 MONTHS) THE FACT THAT YOU HOLD WRESTLING SO HIGH & ME SO LOW SAYS ALOT!!!! I'M IN HELL BECAUSE OF THIS I HAVE WANTED TO CLIMB UNDER THE BIGGEST ROCK I COULD FIND, STARVED MYSELF, WANTED TO DIE, CRIED MY EYES OUT ECT BUT WRESTLING, HEY CANT SKIP THAT! WRESTLINGS A GOD OVER YOUR G\F & YOU DONT EVEN SEE IT. (F*CK IT I SEE IT & WHERE YOU STAND OH GREATONE) HUMMM ILL CALL UP THAT KING OF YOURS & GIVE HIM A PIECE OF MY MIND!((speaking of Buddy Rose here, I found out she doesn't have his number, and it isn't listed under his name in my phone anyway, it is hidden under something else.)) (SINCE I'VE BASICALLY LOST WHAT LITTLE I SEEM TO HAVE LEFT ANYWAYS) (& YEAH, I DO HAVE HIS # FROM WHEN YOU LEFT YOUR PHONE HERE)~~~ KEIDI"

I tried to clean that email up a bit, but I thought it was important that you see it for what it was. She is very upset with me over all this, and that is just natural I suppose. I have heard wrestlers from across the gamut say that wrestling and relationships do not go hand in hand. There are wrestlers out there who are in long term marriages and relationships, however a lot of them met their G/F and/or spouse after they were already wrestling, so the significant other already knew what he/she was in for. I, on the other hand~and with keeping with not doing ANYTHING the normal nor easy way, got myself into a long term relationship (forever, right honey?) before I got into this wrestling thing. And, I am not even a wrestler yet. (Well, I never will be, remember, I am and always will be just a fan that wrestles.) But this endeavor is making life hell for her, and no, it isn't fair. And no I will not stop. Until I am either retired or in a wheel chair, or decide that I am tremendously stupid for doing all this for pennies a night, I will continuously keep plugging away at my dream.

Let me introduce you to Keidi.

If my world is a flat, yet interestingly populated landscape, Keidi is the tornado that turns it all upside down and inside out. She is, by far, the most interesting, to say the least, G/F I have ever had. She sees the world through rose colored glasses in a lot of way's, yet there is a bit of fatalism in other parts of her psyche as well. In short, she is a walking, talking contradiction, and I love her dearly. If she makes up her mind to a certain fact, forget about it, that's the way it is. It doesn't matter if you have a history book, twenty-five Rhodes Scholars and the President of the United States in your corner, if you are wrong in her eyes, you're wrong. But with that said, I do have to admit, there is truth in everything she says. For instance if she said the sky was green, you can believe it because BLUE (with just a hint of yellow) makes~you guessed it, green. That is an inside joke, and an attempt to get you to understand what I mean. She is fiercely loyal to her Oglala Sioux heritage, and I know she is mad when she refers to me as "white boy" even though I can lay claim to Native heritage as well. That, in a nutshell, is my Keidi.

Some may say that if I loved Keidi, I would stop wrestling since it is very hard on her. Face it, in a few short months I have been hospitalized twice, and with the last one, pretty lose to having died with these blood clots. Thanks to them, I now have the next six months to look forward to with having to take blood thinners. I don't have a lot of time invested in wrestling yet, so why not just go back to being the couch potato fan I was in the beginning? It was much safer that way. Well, I was hospitalized, true, but these were non-wrestling related events. I have told Keidi that these were not wrestling related hospital visits, of course she ain't buying it, but it's true. But, even if they were...I have a dream. I want to see just how far I can go with this, and I am having the time of my life when I am in there. I get to meet some of the people I watch on TV wrestling, and I get to interact with them, not as a fan, but as one of the boys. It's hard to explain, you have heard of the "community" or the "family" feeling they talk about? Well, it's there in me, and I can't give it up. I AM going to wrestle, even if it kills me. I have always wanted to do this, and now, in my life, I have the chance to pursue it, I can't quit now if I tried.

So, what do you all think? Am I a selfish prick, or am I doing what I need to do, for me? Keidi did have me before wrestling, now she has to share me with the masses, is that wrong? (That statement was just WRONG, but I got a kick out of it) Let me know what you think! Maybe we will get a good debate going. That's the only thing I can do for the next TWO months, until I get back to the ring.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Women weaken legs.

Mon Mar 20, 05:07:00 PM PST  
Blogger GreatOne said...

Dean Simon, Don't they though? hahaha

Mon Mar 20, 09:04:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone knows that Its the woman behind the so called man that makes a decent man to start with, better rethink yourselfe man before you loose the best thing you have. They may weaken legs a bit ill admit, but w\o em wed all be lost.Besides whats the worst thing shes doing? caring to much? Sounds to me like you have a good one. Most dont give a daymn. lol ill take her if ya dont want her

Sat Apr 01, 12:43:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005/2009 The Making Of A Wrestling GOD. All Rights Reserved.