Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, March 31, 2006

Now Taking Applications


I can't be that mean to poor Dean (If you don't know what I am talking about, read the previous post). In my attempt to grow this blog and my wrestling career as big as possible, I am willing to concede that I can't do it all. I need to concentrate on my wrestling training posts, and Dean so nicely agreed to take on the DVD critic role, even if just on a trial basis, but I need more help. What I am trying to do is bring the three ring circus analogy to this blog, and my career. That is, in a three ring circus there is something for everybody, if you don't like the trapeze artists, you might like the lion show. If you don't like the lions, maybe the clowns are more your thing. I want this blog to have something for everybody. So if I have Dean on wrestling critic detail, me on the actual becoming a professional wrestler detail, then I would like to ad a roving reporter-first with all the news and reviews. I also need someone from Europe to report on the wrestling scene there. I want to ad a veteran professional wrestler for news from the inside. So if you want to be a part of this, contribute a small sample of your writing to: abruptgreatonex1@yahoo.com. For the veteran professional wrestler position please also email how long you have been wrestling, and a list of the promotions you have worked for, and any interesting facts you think might go good in your column. There is no deadline, but I urge all who are interested to do so as soon as possible as I don't know how fast these positions will be filled. I just hope I am not humbled and don't receive any submissions! Just for FYI, this blog is doing good and taking off, in three months there have been over 1000 visits, and I AM going to wrestling school, for which I will make it all the way to the top. Don't let this chance of being a part of greatness pass you by!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Sat Apr 01, 12:26:00 AM PST  
Blogger Matthew Pelletier said...

Hey Greatone (Chris Hawk). Great to see a wrestler in training reading something of mine.

TNM7 is a wrestling simulator that takes wrestlers (with move sets and many attributes) and sees who wins. In this case, I book each card, but it still can be fun.

I used to be a real big wrestling fan. I'm closing in on 21 now and need more from a wrestling promotion than what WWE offers. I actually stopped watching wrestling for awhile and am finally getting back into it. ROH is a great promotion. I love Pro-Wrestling NOAH out of Japan. I loved ECW when they were running.

As you can probably tell, I'm a big Bret Hart fan. Always was, always will be. I watch and read everything possible on Bret. I've re-watched all the Montreal stuff so many times, I can re-cite the whole ordeal. Still makes me pissed off and frustrated, but even Bret has said it's time to forgive everyone (Not that I will ever have respect for Vince McMahon, but Bret wants to move on).

Enough about me and my interests. Where are you training mainly? Who is training you? Which shows have you been on and what type of wrestler (style wise) are you? Also, do you have a favorite wrestler of all-time?

Sorry it took me so long to reply to your comment, I've been pounding out cards for my circuit and not been paying much attention to anything else.

Sun Apr 02, 07:32:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005/2009 The Making Of A Wrestling GOD. All Rights Reserved.