Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, March 31, 2006

Promotion Announcement

Dean Simon, "The Making Of A Wrestling GOD's" tech guy is hereby being promoted to wrestling DVD critic guy. I had to pick up the slack in the technical department as of late, and since he is listed as a contributor on this blog, he very well is going to contribute something, darn it! He has another blog, Farmer In The Deli, and I am very impressed with his writing so far, so I have no doubt that he will make quite a nice inclusion to my otherwise boring commentary. I kind of got away from reporting on my progress in the making it as a professional wrestler as of late do to my sitting around convalescing from being blood clotted, so it is my hope that I can get back to that, and have Dean offer other insightful wisdom in the wrestling world. He just don't know that part yet, so shhh everyone, don't tell him until I get the chance to break the news to him. Poor Deans workload is about to pick up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005/2009 The Making Of A Wrestling GOD. All Rights Reserved.