Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Finally...A bulletin worth reading I'VE BEEN HACKED!

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Finally... bulletin worth reading I'VE BEEN HACKED!
Current mood: angry
Category: Life

Hello everyone!It seems like some low life loser is going around and compromising peoples accounts. I recieved an email from someone telling me that they didn't leave any bulletins lately, and especially ones pushing free ring tones and cell phones and to check out this hot chicks pics. I foolishly wrote back and stated since it looked like no real harm was done that it's not that big a deal (This person is well known and image is everything. The crap being posted under his name compromises his integrity). But, I can now catagorically state once it happens to you it really pisses ya off.

Whoever is doing this I HOPE YOU DIE OF GHONNORHEA AND ROT IN HELL YOU SELFISH, NO LIFE HAVING CONNIVING, WHORE HOPPING SON OF A BITCH! NO ONE WANTS YOUR FRIGGIN FREE RINGTONES, YOUR CHEAP ASSED CELL PHONES OR WANTS TO SEE SOME PICTURES OF A CHICK WHO LOOKS LIKE HER MOTHER WAS UGLY AND HAD SEX WITH A RETARDED HYENA. GO TAKE A LONG WALK OFF A SHORT CLIFF YOU BASTARD.

Ok, now I feel better. No I don't, KISS OFF YOU PRICK!

A little FYI:

1: I WILL NEVER ADVERTISE FREE RINGTONES IN ANY BULLETIN. Frankly I think people who spend big bucks to make their phone sound like a friggin Opera, Rap station, Benadictine Monk Convention or Looney Tunes family reunion is just plain dumb for wasting their money. Today's cell phones come preloaded with 95 different ringtones anyway, and just because you have a different ringtone from everybody doesn't make you cool, it makes you a lot less rich for having bought them. But they are advertised for free you say? Well, if you believe that then you are probably a lot more stupid then I gave you credit for, ain't nothing free. Save your money and spend it on a college course, maybe it will smarten ya up a bit.

2: I WILL NEVER ADVERTISE A FREE CELL PHONE IN ANY BULLETIN. For reasons listed above, and any "free" cell phone I have ever seen suck ass and are just cheap pieces of crap. So if you want to look like you picked your cool assed phone up at Goodwill, then by all means, go for it. If you need a free cell phone and can't afford to buy a decent one, then heres a clue; you don't need or can't afford a cell phone in the firstplace.

3: I WILL NEVER EVER IN A MILLION YEARS ENDORSE A SITE HERE ON MYSPACE MERELY ON THE BASIS IT HAS A HOT CHICK IN THE PICTURES. First of all, why waste my time, I would be trying to advertise or endorse mine before some fake assed lame chick from Walla Walla Washington. I am here to meet interesting people, but the more time I spend on here, the more I realise more often then not everyones a fake. And the few credible people here are forever being taken advantage of and being impersonated. Heres a bit of advise, from me to you, that hot assed chick you go drooling over? She's either some fat, skanky, toothless, body odor emmiting, depends wearing piece of trailer park trash, or your Mother. Oh, or some 12 year old prepubescent kid who get's a kick out of leading you around by your 2 inch member.

In closing, yes and I believe you can tell I am pissed off. I am so tired of posers and wannabes and and hackers! This place called MySpace has the potential of being a really cool place where celebritys can interact with their fans, and people like me who are young in (place the name of your favorite business here, for me it's wrestling) can find people to network with. I am sick and tired of trying to forge contacts and business relationships in the wrestling industry, only to have the REAL people that could help me be skittish because they have been bitten so many times before. So, THANKS YOU FRIGGING LOSERS! BECAUSE OF YOUR LOW SELF ESTEEM WHERE YOU HAVE TO PRETEND TO BE SOMEONE ELSE, OR HACK OTHER PEOPLES ACCOUNTS, YOU MADE IT ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO DO WHAT I CAME HERE TO DO. I can now almost bring myself to say that MySpace just isn't worth it anymore.Have a wonderful weekend, and posers and hackers? JUST DIE ALREADY. Or get a life!

~Chris

The above written text is from a bulletin I posted upon realising I was hacked by a MySpace crackhead. Bulletins come, and bulletins go, but my blog, hey, it's posted here for posterity. Now, I am off to bed, I have wrestling tomorrow. G'night people!

2:24 AM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005/2009 The Making Of A Wrestling GOD. All Rights Reserved.