Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, August 11, 2006

MySpace Haters and a Sudden Ephiphany

MySpace Haters and a Sudden Ephiphany
Current mood: sleepy

In all actuality I have been working on this post for a good three hours now. You will all be glad to know (or not!) that this wasn't written in chronological order, but rather this paragraph you are reading was written last, the middle was in the beginning and the end is a cut and paste from one of the groups I belong to. Some MySpace, illiterate crackhead who is out looking for his next Ms. Right here on MySpace. That should tell you all you need to about this guy. But he pissed me off to no end, and with MySpace turning into some technical abyss as of late, I decided to do some MySpace hating of my own.

As far as MySpace is concerned, I have just about had enough. With all the crashes, freezes, bogging down, error messages and Tom's annoying excuses about why MySpace happens to be having this difficulty or that difficulty`on top of me and a lot of my fellow MySpacers getting hacked as of late, I'VE JUST HAD IT! And, yes, I know that was a run on sentence, bite me. Makes a person wonder why Rupert Murdoch thought MySpace was worth the HALF BILLION he spent on it lately. You would think with that kind of cash they could upgrade to a better class of servers to save on the constant crashing.

I hate idiots. Now I am not a grammer freak, and Lord knows I mispell my fair share of words, but come on! If I am not trying to decypher internet shorthand (b4, h8, IC...) then I am trying to understand what the hell someone is trying to say because they completely lack the ability to put down on screen the logical thought they have going on in their mind. What's so hard about saying "My cat went up the tree" instead of "The tree outside with the cat in it is mine?" That was just one sentence to illustrate what I mean, so it might not seem that bad, but try to read a whole blog when it is written like that! I just move onto something else, I don't have the patience to try and make sense of it. Take pride with yourself! Nobody knows you, so if they take the time to read your blog, make it at least user friendly! I can't say enough about how you write and what it say's about you. Your writing is the first impression, and you all know how important the first impression is!

The bulletin boards! Damn people, they are supposed to be for announcments! "Hey, new blog posted, check it out!" Or "I am going to be appearing at such and such place on this day, come out and see me!" They are not for "Hey all, I just wanted to tell you I stubbed my toe. It freaking hurts", and "I think my friend Ashley is hot!" It isn't a big deal other then when everyone and their brother posts bs bulletins then ones that really say something get buried and never get seen. This is just a minor annoyance though, just thought I would mention it since I was hatin'.

MySpace crackheads. Posers, haters and hackers. Why is it that a select few can ruin a good thing for everybody? Why must people pretend to be others? Why hack an account to post bulletins pushing free cell phones and ringtones under someone elses name? Why talk a bunch of crap to people you don't know, about something you know nothing about, just because you can?

Here is the skinny on the fat ass crackhead who decided to go one on one with The Great One:

I went to one of the groups that I belong to and posted something about what I am doing in regards to being inspired to really give wrestling another shot in tribute to the late Eddie Guerrero. I never pass up an opportunity to tell everyone who I am and what I am about and giving Eddie the props he deserves. I tell everyone that Eddie Guerrero inspired me to be a better person and to truly try something extraordinary in tribute to his life. This joker got all offended and wrote a post addressed to the moderator talking out his ass about something he knows nothing about.

So, without further adieu, here is the transcript of quite possibly the most assinine person I have met here on MySpace, by far:

Posted: Aug 9, 2006 2:31 AM
By Jason
"I praise you for creating this group Ally. Eddie was a great man in and out of the ring. I had the pleasure of meeting him when he was still in WCW. I was a bouncer at a club he and several other superstars went to on one of their WCW Monday Nitro stops. Him, Rey Mysterio, Konnan, DDP, Chris Benoit & Dean Malenko came together in a limo and I got to shake hands with each of them, but unfortunately, I was unable to get any autographs or pictures with any of them because I was unable to leave my post to get paper or a camera. I got to talk to Eddie and Rey for about 15 minutes before they finally went in to join the other guys. We talked about how much of a fan of wrestling I was, and of them in general (moreso for Rey than Eddie at the time, but I did enjoy watching his antics). We also talked about Eddie's kids for a brief (he showed me pictures) and finally he and Rey gave me a LWO T-shirt Eddie had in the limo (unfortunately I lost it in the process of moving), but since none of us had a Sharpie, I didn't get to have it signed. I didn't get to say goodbye to them because I was handling a fight outside of the club when they left. Wouldn't it have been cool if they had come to help me?! Anyways, that was a memory I'll never forget. I've been a fan of wrestling since I was 2 yrs. old (going on 27 yrs. now) and I've got a lot of respect for the men and women who perform in that ring. Sure, wrestling's fake, but, it's entertaining and these people do a lot of stuff that I could never dream of doing. I can understand that Eddie made an impact on a lot of people's lives, but one thing I don't like is people who weren't family, friend or acquaintence of the man saying that they're going to do something in honor of his memory (like the guy who posted saying he was trying to become a wrestler in his memory), Eddie didn't know you or of you, so nobody will take you seriously about it. If you want to become a wrestler, do it because that's what you want and maybe because he inspired you to do so, but don't say it's in honor of him. That's cheap, pathetic and annoying. You can't even pattern your style after him when you're nowhere near his size or natural ability. Buddy Rose should slap you for saying that in the first place. I'm done."

Catchy, huh? Of course I had to respond and set this pathetic person straight, but I tried to be nice and all politically correct. Here is what I had to say to him:

Posted: Aug 9, 2006 2:43 PM

"Jason, I am very sorry you feel the way you do, it was not my intention to offend you, or anyone else. For that I am sorry. However, I am indeed, doing what I said I was doing, I am wrestling for Eddie. As far as Buddy Rose slapping me for saying that, well, he has been very supportive of me and the concept, why would he train me if he wasn't? What is wrong in saying Eddie inspired me to give this a shot? What is wrong with letting everyone know what he meant to me, and how I choose to honor him? I am sorry you didn't read my blog I have been maintaining for quite a while. In it I say plenty of times that I will never be able to touch Eddie as a performer. I say to all that reads it that I never expect to make it to the big time. What I DO say is that if I wrestle even just locally in front of dozens of wrestling fans, as opposed to hundreds, then I am calling this endeavor a success. I wrestle every week, and every week I get that much better. What do YOU do? In closing, I understand the point you were trying to make, and I respect that. And when I next step into the ring and climb to that second turnbuckle to look out to the crowd of fans in a moment of quiet reflection, I'll look for you, I promise!" VIVA LA RAZA! ~TGO

Of course the more I thought of it, the more pissed I got, so I had to write just a little bit more:
Posted: Aug 9, 2006 10:17 PM
"One more thing... The more I reread that, the more angry I become. Who in the hell are you to pass judgement on me? You assume too many things my friend. You said I am not anywhere near the body size of Eddie Guerrero. You are right, I am an inch taller then Eddie was. True, I am about twenty pounds heavier, but I am built like a brick house. I can't pattern my style after him? I can, and have landed the frog splash on numerous occasions. But that is also you assuming I pattern myself after Eddie. No I do not. I can't touch the guy, like I said in my first answer. You need to understand that I am not trying to BE Eddie Guerrero, I am just wrestling in his honor. That is my personal tribute to him. You write that I never met him or anyone who knows him, or he never knew who in the hell I was. And you know this how? So you met the guy once in a bar. Whoopdy freaking doo! Do you think he went back to the hotel and wondered and was impressed about that cool assed bouncer dude he talked to for a few minutes? I hate to burst your bubble but you ceased to be an afterthought exactley two seconds after he turned away from you. Don't get me wrong, I think it's cool you got a memory to cherish, but that comment you made was way out of line. What have you done in your life? Did Eddie inspire you in any way? Please, please, PLEASE don't tell me that the only inspiration he gave you was to talk crap about someone who actually chose to do something special in their life for him as opposed to your whining "I can't stand the fact someone came on here and had the audacity to speak of memorializing Eddie by stepping into the ring so I'll go cry to the moderator" self. My advise to you is this: If you must whine, make it for a nobel cause. Feed the children. Get out and vote. FIND A PASSION. Most importantly get off your lead ass and do something other then bash other people you don't know, or know anything about. I have said my peace. Go forth and prosper! And here is some kleenex to wipe your nose with.

~TGO


And of course he responded showing just how whittless this guy is:

Posted: Aug 10, 2006 12:09 AM
"I'm sitting here shaking my head in disbelief at how 2 people who are much younger than me can sit there and try to talk smack on me. Chris, I meant no disrespect with what I said. I'm just saying exactly what you just said to me...if you ever met the guy, you were just an afterthought to him as well. It's cool that you've been inspired by Latino Heat to start wrestling, and that you actually attempted a frog splash and hit it (I kind of feel sorry for the recepient...you look like you weigh a lot more than 20 lbs. heavier than Eddie's 235 lbs.). Sorry for pissing you off, but, my opinions are my opinions, so if you don't like them, ignore them. As far as Doug goes, I don't have time to sit here and argue with a 16 yr. old little non-spelling, obvious nerd who thinks he's cool because he says a few bad words and talks big to a grown man ON THE COMPUTER knowing damn well that I'd pull off my belt, bend you over and spank your ass like I was your daddy...and if he didn't spank you, he should have. Respect your elders little boy."

Umm, Jason? Look at my picture? Look close. I see a big guy who probably could stand to lose a pound or two. But your picture (and no I am not going to post it here, that is wrong) looks to me like the Pillsbury Dough Boy went on a taste testing spree of Sarah Lee's entire product line. You say in your profile you weigh 275 pounds. I weigh 260. Damn I look 100% better then you! I could put on the extra 15 pounds and get in the same room as you and STILL look better. My suggestion to you is shut your mouth and hit the gym. Do not talk smack unless you can back it up.

Ok, I am tired of writing. Oh, the ephiphany I spoke of?

MySpace can kiss my 260 lb Rock hard adonis ass! And Jason, pucker up, your next.

~Finis



Currently reading :
The Yale Shakespeare: The Tragedy of Titus Andronicus
By William; Edited By Witherspoon, A. M. Shakespear
Release date: By 1926

11:42 PM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005/2009 The Making Of A Wrestling GOD. All Rights Reserved.