Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Just A Thought On Anonymous Comments

Wow, late last night I have received a couple anonymous comments that were less then, oh shall we say, appropriate? First of all, I have no problem with lively debate, and you all know I thrive on your feedback, if you think my blog sucks, your are more then welcome to leave your opinion. In fact, there are a couple comments that I left on where people said my blog is over rated and one said it outright sucks. I even have a poll where you could vote on those very principles. That's fine, and those comments will stay. However, I will not tolerate name calling or other bombastic comments meant to make me, my contributors or anyone else featured in the blog to be your personal whipping post because you chose to suck on paint chips as a kid. And if you choose to leave such comments, have enough nerve not to do so anonymously, have a backbone! When you do these things and hit anonymous, all that tells me is that you are indeed ashamed of yourself, and you don't think enough of yourself to stand by what you write.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005/2009 The Making Of A Wrestling GOD. All Rights Reserved.