Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Hollywood Bound?

Thursday, September 21, 2006

HOLLYWOOD BOUND?
Current mood: ecstatic

Hey folks, do I have some exciting news for YOU! (Mostly me, WOOT WOOT!)

The first thing I want you all to do is look at the ugly mug looking at you in my profile. It shouldn't be hard to find, it's the one holding a sign. See it? You should as there are only two pictures. And as you may have guessed, that is me holding the sign. See it? Good!

Now what I want you to do is look really close because it is the last time you may be seeing me at a time all you faithful supporters can say "I knew him when!"

This is the deal. Thanks to my super talented, multi faceted, wonderkind cousin Dylan (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=6763547), who may be the one solely responsible for the releasing The Great One to the masses, I might be coming to a TV near you in the future! That's right, TGO might be Hollywood bound!

Apparently there is a show that WWE MIGHT be producing in conjuction with USA Network tenetively called WWE Makeover. The guise is they makeover wannabes, for which case I clearely fall into said catagory, and put them on TV. I am not sure what you "win" but the exposer could be priceless! Anyway, I submitted myself, being the self promotion whore that I am, to the powers that be, and I got a call back from a casting director out of LA wondering if I would be willing to come in for a meet and greet. I, of course and in keeping with my dropping of the ball ways didn't answer the phone on account of I never turn my cell on when at home, it sits off and on the charger (and when not being lost somewhere, looooong story and none of your business!) so I just got the message. He called the other day! So I hope I didn't blow it! Anyway I called him back and he gave me a dose of my own medicine. I left a message.

So, I don't know where this is going, I hope I didn't phuck this up. But I will, of course keep you all posted in the events as they happen! PLEASE! collectively cross your fingers for me, and like I said, I am intending on bodyslamming my way to the top of the wrestling world, and I am taking all you who have been behind me and supported me from the beginning with me!

Toodles for now!

TGO

Currently listening :
Believe
By Disturbed
Release date: By 17 September, 2002

10:04 AM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005/2009 The Making Of A Wrestling GOD. All Rights Reserved.