Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, September 11, 2006

Remembering 9/11


I have been woefully guilty of neglecting this blog thing as of late, for that I appoligize. However, in an attemp to be socially relevent, I am moved to write this entry. Actually, this post HAS to be written. It will bug me to no end until I do.

As I write this in the last 2 hours of the 5th anniversary of 9/11 I am reminded of my own personal rule to NOT write about politics or religion. Here, today in this post I will cover them both. What you are about to read are my own personal opinions, and as such hold no relevency to what you may feel. But this is my damn blog, and if you don't want to be offended, close this out now, because it's gonna hurt.

So, without further delay, here we go.

All day long the attention of every news source was in commemeration of the attacks on 9/11. As always, and every year since that dark day, I found myself getting very angry. Angry at the terrorist, angry at us, and most of all, angry at the United Nations. I will go into the UN a little later, first thing up is my opinion on Militant Islam. But before I will avail you all of my personal view on this we must first take a trip even further back.

On the morning of 9/11 I slept. All day in fact, on account of spending the entire night on the phone with the girly. I went to sleep around 7:30 am and did not wake up until 5 pm to a changed world. When I turned on the TV I was shocked to see a picture of the Twin Towers on fire (They had, of course, fallen way earlier, but I happened upon a shot of the towers shortly after they were hit) and then the screen gave way to the Pentagon with a huge hole in the side. What a way to start your day, going asleep with the world one way, waking up to another. Just call me a modern day RIP Van Winkle, if that isn't too obscure for those of you still reading this. That proved to me the argument that some day's just don't pay to get out of bed.

Fast forward to today. Five years is a long time to fight this here war on terror. In that time frame I have definitely formed my own opinions, and this is the way TGO see's it.

MILITANT ISLAM. You know, as opposed to the unMilitant Islamist. One may ask a question, how do we win this war on terrorism when you are fighting an enemy that is not afraid to die? I mean they strap on "suicide vests", go out amongst the masses and blow themselves up. Why? Because the crazy SOB's think that if they kill one of us "Infidels" then they will spend eternity up in heaven with 12 or so virgins as their reward from Allah. Let's dissect this a second, shall we? If such a reward was an absolute certainty, if one is to spend all of forever in Gods good graces, then why don't the higher ups of the terrorist networks volunteer for "martyrdom"? Why hasn't Usama Bin Ladin done it? Or any of the others? Man, I tell you, all Usama would have to do is strap on a vest and walk to the nearest sucurity checkpoint. In seconds he would be surrounded by unknown masses of infidel soldiers. One click of a button later and Mr Bin Ladin would be on his way to heaven and his 12 virgins. An eternity with 12 virgins might be one hell of an enticement, but to have 12 virgins for eternity begs the question that you could never screw them, or they won't be virgins anymore. Sounds more like HELL to me. But hey, I am just a lowely infidel, what do I know? Earlier I asked the question how do you win a war against people who are not afraid to die? Well, in my humble opinion, the answer can be found in WWII. We fought against the Japanese Army who were cut from the same cloth with their Kamikaze attacks on US Forces. What we did is introduce massive destruction on a scale never before seen. What that did was get the higher ups to see that they couldn't win. That to further their insanity meant certain death to all of them, and it saved untold thousands, if not millions of lives, both ours and the Japenese, in the long run. So the us of today sure could take a page from the us from yesterday, and we need to, or there may not be an us of tomorrow. KILL THEM ALL! To hell with being socially relevent, to hell with being responsible world citizens, kill all the crazy bastards and be done with it! Hey, we didn't ask for this. I would rather not have to slaughter a whole group of people but there comes a time when we have to do what we have to do. It's them or us.

Usama fought against the Russians in Afghanistan in the 80's with help from the United States and our allies. The Soviet Union pulled out and promptly went bankrupt, now Usama thinks that he alone is responsible for taking down all of the Soviet Union. And now he thinks that he can do the same to us. Hey, Usama! If you are reading this in your mountain cave, kiss off you prick! You didn't beat the Soviets, WE DID by bankrupting their ass over 40 years of cold war! At least the Russians have some honor, you're just a low life bastard who is so misguided that when Saint Peter runs your ass out of the Pearly Gates after we kill your ass, Satan will refuse your entry to hell because he doesn't want to play second fiddle to no one.

Politics. I like old George, I do. But, like all Presidents, he is a slave to precedents, and is unwilling to set any new ones. Precedents that is. Like all politicians, they feel this need to be all politically correct and to be responsible world citizens. In theory this is an admirable characterisitc, however, in all practicality, it is the exact opposite of what we need. As President of the United States of America he does have my full support in whatever he does. As an unofficial arm chair political quarterback this is how I would call the game:

Immediatly after 9/11 I would declare war on the world. Bush made the statement that either you were with us, or against us. And I would have meant it. Of course all practical people will state the obvious, that the President does not have all that power, that to actually declare war would take an act of Congress. But I would just throw out one of those fancy "Presidential Proclomations" null and voiding Congress and the Senate and make myself dictator of the world.

I would march my happy ass to United Nations BLVD and tell them fuckers they had exactly 72 hours to vacate the premesis. I find it ludicrous that we have to ask permission from them assholes to defend ourselfs. So UN? Get the fuck out, don't let the door knob hit you in the ass on the way out.

Then I would immediatly outlaw the religion of Islam. That would, indeed, be a travesty to all the peaceful Islamist out there, but while I am at war with the world I can't have a common cause for them Jihadist bastards to gather around. So, sorry, Islam is outlawed.

Iran? You want a nuclear weapon? Here, let me save you all that work in making one. We have a HUGE bomb here, complete with a little yellow ribbon painted on it, we are immediatly sending it postage paid. Don't think you will like the delivery method though. From the USA, with love!

Pakistan, bend over and kiss your ass good-bye. I am so sick and tired of you playing both sides of the fence.

Syria? There used to be a Syria. USED TO.

Oh hell, I'll just kill two birds with one stone. I'll send enough bombs of nuclear extraction to melt the sand into glass so clear you can see all the oil underneath that I'll take in payment for having to spend money on making war on you. That will solve our energy crisis and our terrorism problem in one swoop.

China, sit back, shut the hell up as I take out North Korea and make an example for all those in that immediate vicinity.

France? (Not worth writing about, but I think I would turn them over to Germany, we bailed them out twice before and all they do is talk shit back).

Usama. I would not leave one rock unturned. I would follow your happy ass clear to the moon to get you. When I catch you I will strap your ass to a chair, set it on top of the world highest building and let you ride that sum bitch clear down after I blow it up. No I wouldn't. I'd put you in a cage with nothing but a cement floor and put you on display. No I wouldn't, I'd let someone who lost someone at the WTC cut your head off with a butter knife. No I wouldn't, I would...oh hell, let me get back to you on that one.

The memorial to be built on the site of the WTC. I would rebuild the WTC using the original blueprints, adding an extra floor to each. What better a tribute to those who lost their life then to show those militant bastards that we are not afraid?

After I successfully wiped the world of the scourge that is Militant Islamist Torrorism I would, of course, announce a new Proclomation reinstituting Congress and the Senate, then step down and go back to being just me. Oh, but before I did that I would outlaw forever the UN and declare that they will never set foot here again.

Oh, the above picture? It is a satalite shot of before and after the WTC attack. If that doesn't anger you, then NOTHING will.

To all of those who lost someone special that day, my heart goes out to you.

To all the Armed Forces who are fighting a war that HAS to be won, my hat's off to you.

To all you Militant Islamist FREAKS, heres to sending you to Allah and your virgins. I just hope heaven has a gate between you and me, because when I get to heaven I'd hate to have to become dictator and do it all over again.

~FINIS

Currently listening :
God Bless the U.S.A.
By Lee Greenwood
Release date: By 01 January, 1995

10:57 PM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005/2009 The Making Of A Wrestling GOD. All Rights Reserved.