Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, September 22, 2006

HOLLYWOOD BOUND? BUSTED!

HOLLYWOOD BOUND? BUSTED!
Current mood: optimistic
Category: Jobs, Work, Careers

First of all I would like to provide a heartfelt thank you to everyone who offerd a kind word of encouragment to my last blog about the casting for the show Wrestling Makeover. All your support is wonderfully appreciated, and it means more to me then YOU WILL EVER KNOW!

In keeping with my promise to keep you all in the know with all future developments, I bring some good/bad news. Well, not bad, actually, but just a minor setback. I spoke with Randy, the casting director, this morning, and was informed that the show was postphoned for the time being. I am not sure if WWE or USA Network pulled the plug, but he emphasised that it was POSTPHONED. He also said "When we get the word that it's back on, I will DEFINITLY give you a call". That part has me stoked to no end, and gives me reason to think their interest in me is in more then just a passing one. I don't know how many submits they have had, but I am sure it was more then a couple. But, it still means that, at least for now, TGO must continue to toil in reletive obscurity.

Again, thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support. I could not do this without you all. It is because of you I have come as far as I have, and continue to chase this dream. I am getting closer by the day to catching it, and when I do, WE are all in for one hell of a ride!

Take care, all! I am off for the weekend for some more mat pounding action, and I, of course, will avail you of my exploits on Monday!

~TGO

Currently listening :
Sin City
By Genitorturers
Release date: By 20 June, 2000

10:40 AM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005/2009 The Making Of A Wrestling GOD. All Rights Reserved.