Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, October 20, 2006

Out the Door...With A Bad Haircut...


Friday, October 20, 2006

Out the Door...With A Bad Haircut...
Current mood: scared

Hey everyone!

Just a quick note before I dash out the door for the weekend at the girlies and wrestling on Sunday...

The sides of my head, around my ears was starting to look a little bushy so I decided I would give myself a little trim.

I realize now being a self imposed barber isn't in my bag of tricks.

Let's just say a little off this side, a little off that side...oops, they are not even, so I'll try to match it up.

Damn, now the other side isn't even, oh well, I'll just trim that to match it up with the previous uneven side.

Do you see where this is going?

Suffice it to say, I now have a buzzcut. I mean buzzed to the nub.

And the girlie is gonna be pissed!

You see, the last time this happened (Oh yes, there was a previous) the girlie absolutely forbade me to EVER give myself another haircut. But my line of thinking was I would get it right sooner or later.

I guess the later is yet to come.

I think it looks sexy. She'll think I look like a putz, but one thing is for sure, I don't think glue will work for me, that's a lot of gluing!

I wonder if I have time to go to Mo's Big Time House of Hair and find me a toupe until this grows back?

Do you think she'll notice?

OK, I AM OFF! If you don't hear from me it's because I am too busy being killed by the girlie.

This is gonna hurt....

Later! (Hopefully)

~TGO

Currently reading :
Ultra Black Hair Growth II 2000 Edition
By Cathy Howse
Release date: By October, 2000

4:56 PM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005/2009 The Making Of A Wrestling GOD. All Rights Reserved.