Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, August 01, 2009

TEAM TGO MISSION STATEMENT!

Have you ever tried explaining something to someone, and you just can't seem to find the words to get your point across? I am sure at those times you just wish you could play the movie that is in your head (Or am I the only one who thinks in pictures? LOL) for the ease of getting across what you are trying to say...

But science has tried to unravel the mystery of the human brain and cognizant thought processes for years. I had an epiphany of sorts while sitting here at my computer...YOUTUBE! If not from my head, I'll find my mental movies there..SOOoooooo

I went looking, and what do you know?! I FOUND THEM!

So without further adieu, I give you: MOTIVATION: The premier of Blood, Sweat and Tears.

Take out Triple HHH and WWE, insert you favorite indie wrestler on the way up.



Small price to pay to do what we do...



And of course...For me, it all started with Eddie. (Meant to be abstract here)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005/2009 The Making Of A Wrestling GOD. All Rights Reserved.