Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, October 23, 2006

10/22 Wrestling Training Recap

10/22 Wrestling Training Recap
Current mood: melancholy
Category: Jobs, Work, Careers

Hello, folks!

Well, this is going to be a short post...wrestling was cancelled this past weekend, and most likely next weekend too. I can't get into the specifics of why, but we should be in action again soon enough. So, sorry all!

Secondly...It is my duty to inform you that Fast Eddie Falco, the dynamic, supercool Cat Burgler/Thug I was to portray is gone. Dead. Never to grace a wrestling ring again. The promoter who was putting a show together and who's fruitful mind (Or should I say futile? LOL) gave life to Fast Eddie backed out, so there is no show, nor series of shows. I am really bummed at this news as I was really looking forward to seeing Eddie in action, even though he was going to have a fast career.

Oh, how I long for the golden days of Portland Wrestling! Don Owen and the rest. You all have no idea what it's like to have the passion for wrestling in a place that is historical and steeped in wrestling tradition, but is now dead and devoid of much of what made it great. I don't think I'll ever get to apply my trade here.

So, time to sign off, from the Great Pacific Northwest, the land without a wrestling scene.

~TGO

Currently listening :
On the Road Again
By Willie Nelson
Release date: By 12 March, 2002
10:49 PM - 2 Comments - 2 Kudos - Add Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005/2009 The Making Of A Wrestling GOD. All Rights Reserved.